Dechert eyeing Singapore launch with OMM hire - sources
Dechert is expected to launch in Singapore in the coming months after hiring O'Melveny & Myers (OMM) partner Dean Collins to run the new office, sources say. The US firm, which first revealed plans to open in the city-state last November, is understood to have voted on the new hire earlier this month. In a previous interview with Legal Week, former managing partner in Hong Kong and founder of the firm's Asia practice Basil Huang said the firm was looking to hire someone with an investment funds or disputes practice upon which it could build.
Dechert is expected to launch in Singapore in the coming months after hiring O’Melveny & Myers (OMM) partner Dean Collins to run the new office, sources say.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651