Eversheds appoints Middle East practice heads as firm continues roll out of three-year strategy
Eversheds has created new management roles in the Middle East as the firm continues to roll out chief executive Bryan Hughes' '2020 Vision' strategy. Hughes unveiled the strategy, which aligned partners in the firm's four practice groups (HR, litigation, real estate and corporate and commercial) with its 11 sector groups when he was reappointed as CEO in 2012. The plan is now being put in place across the Middle East. As part of the integration of the strategy, United Arab Emirates (UAE) based disputes partner Nayiri Boghossian has filled the newly created role of regional litigation head. Appointments for regional real estate and HR chiefs are expected to follow shortly.
Eversheds has created new management roles in the Middle East as the firm continues to roll out chief executive Bryan Hughes’ ’2020 Vision’ strategy.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651