Partners voice concerns over proposals for new government powers to intervene in M&A deals
Ernst & Young to offer legal advice in China through local affiliation
Ernst & Young (EY) has launched a legal services arm in China by incorporating local firm Chen & Co into its network. In accordance with PRC regulations, which restrict international firms from practising local law on the ground, EY has created an affiliation with the Shanghai-based firm, as opposed to a shared-ownership structure, in a bid to tap China's growing legal services market.
Ernst & Young (EY) has launched a legal services arm in China by incorporating local firm Chen & Co into its network.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651
Deal gives private equity players control of travel technology pioneer
Create+65 is the Magic Circle firm's first innovation lab globally and is part of the firm's Singapore-based innovation hub for the Asia-Pacific region launched earlier this year.
More from ALM
From NAVEX Global
From Data to Decisions
Exclusive Depth and Reach.
Big Pictures and Fine Details
January 28, 2019 - January 31, 2019
New York, NY
Brings together all facets of the legal profession to address the key challenges facing the industry
Trust & Estates Litigation Forum 2019
March 07, 2019 - March 09, 2019
Annual forum for the world's leading trust and estate litigators.
Asia Legal Awards 2019
March 21, 2019
Sponsored by: Epiq | October 29, 2018
Sponsored by: NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation) | August 28, 2018
Sponsored By: LexisNexis | July 18, 2018
Legal Week Newsletters & Alerts
Sign Up Today and Never Miss Another Story.
Copyright © 2018 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.