Goldsmith to vice chair Hong Kong arbitration body in management reshuffle
Debevoise's European and Asian litigation practice head, Lord Peter Goldsmith QC, has been appointed vice chair of Hong Kong's arbitration body in an overhaul of its management structure. Lord Goldsmith, the UK Government's former Attorney General, will also sit alongside co-vice chair John Budge from Wilkinson & Grist and four other lawyers from international firms on a newly-created executive committee.
Debevoise’s European and Asian litigation practice head, Lord Peter Goldsmith QC, has been appointed vice chair of Hong Kong’s arbitration body in an overhaul of its management structure.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651