Jones Day appoints first ever Asia managing partner
Jones Day has appointed its first ever Asia managing partner, with the re-hire of former disputes lawyer and the US' first ambassador to the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), David Carden. Carden, who will be based with the firm in Singapore, previously co-led the securities litigation and SEC enforcement practice in New York before starting his ambassadorship in March 2011.
Jones Day has appointed its first ever Asia managing partner, with the re-hire of former disputes lawyer and the US’ first ambassador to the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), David Carden.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651