BT seals outsourcing deal with Axiom to lighten in-house workload
BT has signed a landmark outsourcing deal with alternative legal services provider Axiom to take on chunks of its larger commercial work. The agreement, which came into effect this week, comes as the telecoms giant's previous deal with legal process outsourcing (LPO) provider UnitedLex comes to an end after three years. The deal will see Axiom take on new work for BT in the UK, US and Asia, particularly in relation to commercial contracts, including contract negotiation. Axiom will also take over work previously carried out by UnitedLex, such as antitrust work and transactional support.
Telecoms giant to hand over commercial work to services provider
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651