Candidates emerge for HSF disputes head as Leydecker prepares for CEO role
Candidates have emerged for the role of global dispute resolution head at Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF) as Sonya Leydecker prepares to take up the role of the firm’s joint-CEO in May. In December the firm named current global disputes head Leydecker and managing partner Mark Rigotti as its new joint chief executives. The new appointments will take effect from 1 May 2014 for a three year term.
Several leading candidates have emerged to take over from Sonya Leydecker (pictured) as global dispute resolution chief at Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651