Slaughters makes first ever lateral partner hire to add US capability in Hong Kong
Slaughter and May has made its first ever lateral partner hire in Asia with the addition of Morrison & Foerster US capital markets partner John Moore in Hong Kong. The magic circle firm, which rarely makes lateral hires, has brought in Moore as part of a strategy to provide US law counsel in the region.
Slaughter and May has made its first ever lateral partner hire with the addition of Morrison & Foerster US capital markets partner John Moore in Hong Kong.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651