CC reveals improved March retention rate with 94% of NQs taking jobs
Clifford Chance (CC) has become the latest magic circle firm to reveal its spring retention rate, announcing it will keep on 94% of its March 2014 intake of newly qualified (NQ) lawyers. The magic circle firm has offered roles to 45 of 48 potential NQs, with all of them accepting positions.
Clifford Chance (CC) has become the latest magic circle firm to reveal its spring retention rate, announcing it will keep on 94% of its March 2014 intake of newly qualified (NQ) lawyers.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651