Dechert's Asia departures continue as two more senior lawyers exit
Dechert is to lose another two senior lawyers in Asia following the departure of its Hong Kong managing partner Basil Hwang. Asia litigation head David Chu is moving to New York firm Prosauker Rose to launch a regional disputes practice, leaving Dechert on 23 January, while corporate counsel Peter Wang is taking a partner role at a top Chinese firm also towards the end of the month.
Dechert is to lose another two senior lawyers in Asia following the departure of its Hong Kong managing partner Basil Hwang.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651