Transfer Window Asia: recent moves including DLA, Clydes and HSF
DLA Piper has boosted its corporate practice in Bangkok with the hire of O'Melveny & Myers lawyer Tim Tan. Tan, who was previously a counsel with O'Melveny in Singapore in the firm's corporate finance practice, focuses on banking and leverage finance, corporate debt and restructuring and special situations investment transactions.
The Transfer Window: Asia is a regular round-up of recent legal moves in Asia Pacific. Please send all announcements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651