Three legacy SJ Berwin partners depart for French, German, UK firms
Three legacy SJ Berwin partners have exited the newly merged King & Wood Mallesons SJ Berwin to join UK, French and German firms. Litigation partner Giovanna Kwong has been hired by UK outfit Stephenson Harwood in Hong Kong, whilst real estate partner Vincent Lassalle has been recruited by SBKG & Associates and finance partner Thomas Schrell has been taken on by German outfit Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek.
Three legacy SJ Berwin partners have exited the newly merged King & Wood Mallesons SJ Berwin to join UK, French and German firms.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651