Dentons continues Middle East push with hire of V&E’s Abu Dhabi head
Dentons has hired Vinson & Elkins' (V&E) Abu Dhabi managing partner Jonathan Nash, in an expansion of its energy practice. Nash, an international project finance and development lawyer, joined V&E from Chadbourne & Parke's London office in 2010. He becomes Dentons' third senior lateral hire in the region in a little over a month, following the recruitment of DLA Piper construction partner Ian Dalley in Abu Dhabi and banking and Norton Rose Fulbright finance partner Alex Roussos in Dubai.
Dentons has hired Vinson & Elkins’ (V&E) Abu Dhabi managing partner Jonathan Nash, in an expansion of its energy practice.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651