Autoliv appoints Asia legal head as interim general counsel
Automotive safety systems company Autoliv has appointed its Asia legal head Anthony Nellis as the new interim vice president for legal affairs and general counsel for the global business. Nellis, who is based in China, will assume the position as of 1 January 2014, succeeding current GC and vice president for legal affairs Lars Sjöbring, who is based in the company's headquarters Swedish capital Stockholm and who sits on the executive management team.
Automotive safety systems company Autoliv has appointed its Asia legal head Anthony Nellis as the new interim vice president for legal affairs and general counsel for the global business.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651