Hourly rate growth boosts Q2 turnover at top 10
An increase in hourly rates has helped drive fee income at the UK's top 10 firms up 6.3% this quarter compared to the same period last year. A growth in headline rates was the primary driver behind the rise in turnover at the leading firms in Q2, according to Deloitte's latest quarterly survey. By contrast, firms in the 26-50 bracket by revenue achieved growth of 6.7% primarily through increases in headcount.
An increase in hourly rates has helped drive fee income at the UK’s top 10 firms up 6.3% this quarter compared to the same period last year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651