Davis Polk's City base tops client rankings for quality of advice
Davis Polk & Wardwell's drive to build an English law practice in London has been endorsed by its clients after they gave it the top ranking for legal advice in the annual Legal Week Intelligence Client Satisfaction Report. News that the Wall Street firm leads the field for quality of legal advice comes hard on the heels of its hiring of a fourth English law partner – Ashurst finance partner Nick Benham – and its launch of a London trainee scheme.
RPC and Ince join US firm in top three as 1,400 clients polled
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651