Pinsents, MoFo and Greenberg land key roles on £125m LSE bond issue
Pinsent Masons, Morrison & Foerster (MoFo) and Greenberg Traurig have taken the lead roles on a £125m bond issue by the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). The private placement makes the LSE the latest UK university to tap the bond markets. In July Manchester issued a £300m bond, while both Cambridge and De Montfort universities secured private funding through the sale of bonds in 2012.
Pinsent Masons, Morrison & Foerster (MoFo) and Greenberg Traurig have taken the lead roles on a £125m bond issue by the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651