Travers appoints partners to lead sector strategy
Travers Smith has appointed partners to head its six key sector groups, two years after realigning the firm along sector lines. The firm's corporate chief Spencer Summerfield will lead the energy and natural resources team, while head of commercial, IP and technology Tom Purton is overseeing the business services sector. M&A partner Edmund Reed will take charge of healthcare and head of private equity Phil Sanderson will head up retail, with private equity partner Paul Dolman leading on leisure and IP partner Richard Brown the new head of media. Travers' senior partner Chris Hale (pictured) leads the firmwide sector-based model, which was first launched in September 2011 and was part of the firm's strategy to both strengthen existing client relationships and attract new work.
Travers Smith has appointed partners to head its six key sector groups, two years after realigning the firm along sector lines.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651