Africa Legal Awards Lifetime Achievement Award - Justice Albie Sachs
In this video, Judge Albert Louis Sachs, one of the founding members of South Africa's Constitutional Court, calls on African business lawyers to uphold the rule of law and good governance while acting on behalf of their clients. Judge Sachs, who was a prominent anti-apartheid campaigner before South Africa's first multiracial elections in 1994, was the recipient of the Corporate Lawyers Association of South Africa (CLASA) Lifetime Achievement Award at the inaugural African Legal Awards on 24 October.
In this video, Justice Albert ‘Albie’ Louis Sachs, one of the founding members of South Africa’s Constitutional Court, calls on African business lawyers to uphold the rule of law and good governance while acting on behalf of their clients.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651