Transfer Window Asia: recent moves including Latham, Bakers and Freshfields
Latham & Watkins has boosted its US practice in Hong Kong with the hire of two corporate lawyers this month. Senior associate Ben Carale has recently been hired as counsel from Sidley Austin, where he was responsible for building the firm's Philippines practice and working on US corporate finance and securities transactions.
The Transfer Window: Asia is a regular round-up of recent legal moves in Asia Pacific. Please send all announcements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651