Proskauer, Dewey victorious on MF Global fees case
Proskauer Rose and legacy Dewey & LeBoeuf have seen off a challenge to the level of fees they have charged for their work on the MF Global administration. Last week, lawyers acting for the defunct broker filed an objection to fees totalling $8.8m (£5.6m) being charged by the two firms on the high-profile administration, labelling them "excessive".
Proskauer Rose and legacy Dewey & LeBoeuf have seen off a challenge to the level of fees they have charged for their work on the MF Global administration.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651