Milbank makes second key hire from A&O in Asia this year
Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy has made a second key hire from Allen & Overy in Asia this year with the appointment of the firm's head of international capital markets for the region and Philippines group leader James Grandolfo. The US outfit, which also recruited the magic circle firm's Tokyo managing partner and project finance expert Aled Davies in May, has recently been building up its partners in Asia following the departure of some key figures.
Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy has made a second key hire from Allen & Overy in Asia this year with the appointment of the firm’s head of international capital markets for the region and Philippines group leader James Grandolfo.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651