Freshfields and Links lead buyout of European warehouse business
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Linklaters have acted as key advisers on the sale of logistics and warehouse business PointPark Properties (P3) to a joint venture between private investment firm TPG and real estate company Ivanhoe Cambridge. Freshfields won the mandate for TPG and Ivanhoe, fielding a team led by real estate partner Alex Watt, corporate partner Bruce Embley and banking partner Jeffrey Rubinoff. They were supported by lawyers from the firm's London, Paris, Cologne, Amsterdam, Milan and New York offices. The duo acquired P3, an investor, developer and asset manager of warehouse properties, from alternative investment firm Arcapita.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Linklaters have acted as key advisers on the sale of logistics and warehouse business PointPark Properties (P3) to a joint venture between private investment firm TPG and real estate company Ivanhoe Cambridge.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651