Former Pinsents disputes head leads trio of hires for Irwin Mitchell
Irwin Mitchell has expanded its business legal services (BLS) division with a group of three lateral hires, including Pinsent Masons litigation head Nigel Kissack. Kissack, who moves to Irwin Mitchell as national head of commercial litigation, is joined by Squire Sanders intellectual property partner Alex Newman and former Brown Rudnick lawyer Kirsten Doherty, who moves as a consultant.
Irwin Mitchell has expanded its business legal services (BLS) division with a hat-trick of lateral hires, including Pinsent Masons litigation head Nigel Kissack.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651