Dechert's top earner in London took home £2.9m in 2012
Dechert's top City earner netted £2.9m in profits in 2012, according to accounts filed for the firm's UK limited liability partnership (LLP). However, the Companies' House filing states that despite considerable year-on-year increases in profit and income, 2012's highest grossing partner took home 7% less than the previous year, when one partner was entitled to a £3.1m profit share.
Dechert’s top City earner netted £2.9m in profits in 2012, according to accounts filed for the firm’s UK limited liability partnership (LLP).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651