White & Case promotes five London partners in 18-strong round
White & Case has promoted 18 lawyers to its global partnership, with the firm's London partnership taking the biggest share. The US firm's London office gains five new partners as of January 2014, with the promotions spread across 11 different locations in total. The Miami office, with three promotions and Frankfurt with two are the only other offices to see more than one partner made up.
White & Case has promoted 18 lawyers to its global partnership, with the firm’s London partnership taking the biggest share.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651