CMS senior partner expected to make bid for second term as firm gears up for 2014 vote
CMS Cameron McKenna senior partner Dick Tyler (pictured) is expected to stand for a second term as the countdown to a vote early in the New Year begins. Tyler's three-year term as the firm's senior partner ends next May. He was appointed to the role in 2011 following a contested vote. Sources at the firm said they expect Tyler to go for the top job again, but opinion is divided over whether partners will support the bid.
CMS Cameron McKenna senior partner Dick Tyler (pictured) is expected to stand for a second term as the countdown to a vote early in the New Year begins.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651