Stone Chambers opens in Singapore to tap shipping and commercial disputes
British commercial and shipping barristers Stone Chambers have opened in Singapore as the island city-state continues to lead in South East Asia as a hub for dispute resolution. The office, which is located on level 10 of the popular Ocean Financial Centre on Collyer Quay, will be headed by senior arbitrator and deputy High Court Judge Andrew Moran QC, who has 35 years of experience and specialises commercial, shipping, finance and regulatory work.
British commercial and shipping barristers Stone Chambers have opened in Singapore as the island city-state continues to lead in South East Asia as a hub for dispute resolution.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651