Cleary and Skadden among group of six on take private of Yongye
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton and Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom have taken lead roles on the $340m take private of Nasdaq-listed Chinese crop and animal nutrients manufacturer, Yongye International. The Beijing-based company said in October last year it had received an offer from a group of buyers, including chairman and CEO Zishen Wu, majority shareholder Full Alliance International, MSPEA Agriculture Holding and Abax Global Capital, for $6.60 per share they didn't already own.
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton and Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom have taken lead roles on the $340m take-private of Nasdaq-listed Chinese crop and animal nutrients manufacturer, Yongye International.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651