Reed Smith boosts London trade finance team with Dentons hire
Reed Smith has hired Dentons partner Jonathan Solomon to its London energy and natural resources group. Solomon - who joined the firm today (9 September) - advises financial institutions, corporates and traders on structured finance, trade and commodity matters in a range of emerging markets, including Indonesia, Ukraine, Mongolia and Brazil.
Reed Smith has hired Dentons partner Jonathan Solomon to its London energy and natural resources group.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651