Law firm optimism grows despite flat volumes in last quarter, CBI study reveals
Hopes for increased business volumes and profitability at law firms have reached their highest peak since 2007, according to a survey of senior industry professionals. The report, produced by the Confederation of British Industry (CBI), found that although respondents from management, legal and other professional services reported that business volumes were flat over the last quarter, firms were confident that business volumes would pick up over the coming three months.
Hopes for increased business volumes and profitability at law firms have reached their highest peak since 2007, according to a survey of senior industry professionals.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651