A&O advises on Nationwide plan to boost capital
Allen & Overy (A&O) has taken the lead role for Nationwide as it offers to buy back up to £715m in securities from investors in a bid to raise capital. The building society has launched the tender offer to holders of its permanent interest bearing shares (PIBS). The price offered on the securities has not been confirmed, but Nationwide has said it will be above current market price.
Building society offers to buy back securities in bid to raise capital
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651