Clyde & Co expands further in Asia with Indonesian tie-up
Clyde & Co has further increased its footprint in Asia through an association with Indonesian law firm Lubis Ganie Surowidjojo (LGS). The UK outfit, which currently has eight offices in the region, has appointed Singapore-based projects and resources partner Michael Horn to lead the venture, and plans to focus on Indonesian clients growing domestically and abroad.
Clyde & Co has further increased its footprint in Asia through an association with Indonesian law firm Lubis Ganie Surowidjojo (LGS).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651