Kennedys set to grow to £160m as firm seals Simpson & Marwick merger
Kennedys is to merge with Scottish law firm Simpson & Marwick later this year after partners at both firms voted in favour of the tie-up. The combined firm will be known as Kennedys, although Simpson & Marwick will be known as Kennedys Simpson & Marwick in Scotland for a period after the merger goes live on 1 November. The news follows the firm's recent union with specialist aviation and aerospace law firm, Gates and Partners, in June.
Kennedys is to merge with Scottish law firm Simpson & Marwick later this year after partners at both firms voted in favour of the tie-up.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651