Top private client lawyers set for first Hong Kong Private Client Forum
Asia-based partners are set to gather at The Mira hotel next month to debate the challenges facing Greater China's high net worth individuals at Legal Week's inaugural Hong Kong Private Client Forum (HKPCF). The one-day event, to be chaired by partner Mark Lea of Lea & White Solicitors, will take place on September 10 and include a two-stream programme looking at key issues when advising the high net worth community on effective asset planning and protection.
Asia’s leading private client lawyers are set to gather at The Mira Hong Kong Hotel next month to debate the challenges facing Greater China’s high net worth community at Legal Week‘s inaugural Hong Kong Private Client Forum.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651