Linklaters partner questioned by police in hacking investigation
Linklaters litigation partner John Turnbull has been interviewed under police caution on behalf of Rupert Murdoch's News UK, it has emerged, amid further revelations in the ongoing investigation into the hacking scandal. News UK - which rebranded from its former identity of News International last month - is being investigated by Scotland Yard as a "corporate suspect" over hacking and bribery offences, according to a report in The Independent.
Linklaters litigation partner John Turnbull has been interviewed under police caution on behalf of Rupert Murdoch’s News UK, it has emerged, amid further revelations in the investigation into the hacking scandal.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651