Holman Fenwick posts 100% retention as FFW hands NQs 12-month posts
Holman Fenwick Willan, Field Fisher Waterhouse and Bird & Bird have all announced the details of their autumn trainee intakes, as more details of UK top 50 retention rates continue to emerge. Holman Fenwick is retaining 100% of its trainees after offering all 15 associate positions with the firm. Six of those are to be based in overseas offices including Geneva, Piraeus, Dubai, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Holman Fenwick Willan, Field Fisher Waterhouse and Bird & Bird have all announced the details of their autumn trainee intakes, as more details of UK top 50 retention rates continue to emerge.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651