Addleshaws launches apprenticeship scheme for Manchester paralegal team
Addleshaw Goddard is to launch a legal apprenticeship scheme this autumn linked to its rapidly expanding Transactional Services Team (TST). Based at Addleshaws’ TST base in Manchester, the scheme will lead to an National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Legal Services with those successful going on to score full-time roles. The firm has made ten spaces available in the first year’s intake and is currently adverting through schools, colleges and recruitment agencies to students completing A-Levels or an equivalent qualification this summer.
Addleshaw Goddard is to launch a legal apprenticeship scheme this autumn linked to its rapidly expanding transactional services team (TST).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651