Eversheds and Reed Smith head up £245m SEGRO business park sale
Eversheds and Reed Smith both took lead roles as property investment and development company SEGRO sold its IQ Winnersh business park to a joint-venture for £245m. The JV is comprised of assets management firm Oaktree Capital Management and German-headquartered real estate company Patrizia AG, with the purchase of the Reading-based industrial park the JV’s fourth acquisition in as many months.
Eversheds and Reed Smith have taken lead roles on property company SEGRO’s £245m sale of its IQ Winnersh business park in Reading to a joint venture (JV).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651