KWM, Allens act on $820m sale of Rio Tinto copper mine stake to China Molybednum
King & Wood Mallesons (KWM) and Allens Arthur Robinson have landed lead roles on the $820m sale of Rio Tinto's stake in Northparkes to China Molybednum. Rio Tinto said this week it had reached an agreement with Chinese company for the transfer of its 80% interest in the New South Wales gold and copper mine, which it expects to close by the end of the year.
King & Wood Mallesons (KWM) and Allens Arthur Robinson have landed lead roles on the $820m (£539.6m) sale of Rio Tinto’s stake in Northparkes to China Molybednum.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651