2012-13 case studies: RPC
RPC continued to defy the economic turndown in 2012-13 with its second consecutive year of double-digit revenue growth. Amid mixed results from top 50 rivals, RPC was a standout performer, posting a 7.5% increase in profits per equity partner (PEP) and a 21.8% hike in turnover, pushing it up seven places in the rankings to 42nd place. The firm's upward curve stems back to an aggressive five-year plan laid out in the wake of the 2008 collapse of Lehman Brothers. The plan, which saw partners and staff unanimously commit to heavy investment, including international expansion, strategic recruitment and modernised infrastructure, has seen the firm's top line leap from £57.9m in 2007-08 to £82.1m, while PEP has grown by almost 25% from £301,000 to £373,000 over the same period.
RPC continued to defy the economic turndown in 2012-13 with its second consecutive year of double-digit revenue growth.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651