CC and Latham lead on KrisEnergy's £139m Singapore IPO
Clifford Chance, Latham & Watkins and Allen & Gledhill have acted on the S$270.8m (£139m, $214m) initial public offering (IPO) of KrisEnergy in Singapore. The oil and gas explorer, which is based in the island city-state, issued 151.99m shares on the Singapore exchange at $1.10 per share, and sold a further 94.16m shares to cornerstone investors.
Clifford Chance (CC), Latham & Watkins and Allen & Gledhill have acted on the S$270.8m (£139m) initial public offering (IPO) of KrisEnergy in Singapore.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651