CC aims to double US revenues as firm eyes further global expansion
Clifford Chance (CC) is aiming to double the revenues it generates from its US practice, as the firm sets out broader aims for international expansion. The magic circle firm is targeting growth in its New York and Washington bases to reach 20% of firmwide revenues from the practice in the next few years, up from the figure of 11% the offices contributed during 2012-13, when they brought in £139.8m. The US push will see the firm make several partner level hires in the two offices, although it has no plans for expansion beyond its existing bases.
Clifford Chance (CC) is aiming to double the revenues it generates from its US practice, as the firm sets out broader aims for international expansion.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651