The Performance Challenge: evaluating current performance
Our starting point in The Performance Challenge is to suggest you consider how you are approaching the following four dimensions of performance in your own organisation and how you would honestly rank yourself today.
In the first article in this series, we introduced our Valuedynamics toolkit, a study with 25 leading in-house lawyers to identify and debate the new challenges that they face. The study seeks to share practical hints and tips from our participating clients and to suggest some models that can be used to work through day to day challenges.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651