Irwin Mitchell DLA moves continue with Manchester restructuring hire
Irwin Mitchell is strengthening its restructuring practice through the hire of DLA Piper partner John Vickery as the firm continues to build the commercial arm of its business. Manchester-based Vickery, who leaves DLA Piper after ten years with the firm, will join Irwin Mitchell’s Business Legal Services (BLS) division on ? Vickery specialises in all areas of corporate restructuring and recovery with an emphasis on contentious work. In 2008, Vickery led a DLA team on the administration of music, games and DVD chain Zavvi.
Irwin Mitchell has strengthened its restructuring practice in Manchester with the hire of DLA Piper partner John Vickery, as the firm continues to build the commercial arm of its business.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651