Bakers rejigs London management board adding two new partners
Baker & McKenzie has revamped its management board in London, electing partners Monica Kurnatowska and Helen Bradley to two years terms. The appointments, which are effective 1 September, bring the number of women on Bakers' eight-member UK board to three. Kurnatowska (pictured) and Bradley replace former London managing partner Gary Senior and Peter Strivens, who step down after ten and five years on the committee, respectively. Dispute resolution
Baker & McKenzie has revamped its management board in London, electing partners Monica Kurnatowska and Helen Bradley to two years terms.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651