Osborne Clarke appoints joint real estate heads in practice rejig
Osborne Clarke (OC) has appointed Ian Wilkinson and Colin Kearney as new joint-heads of its real estate practice to replace the Kathryn Reid. Bristol-based Wilkinson's and City-based Kearney's new role is effective from yesterday (15 July) with the position becoming available following Reid's decision to stand aside after three-years in the post. London-based Reid will remain a partner in the real estate practice.
Osborne Clarke (OC) has appointed Ian Wilkinson and Colin Kearney as new joint-heads of its real estate practice to replace the Kathryn Reid.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651