Norton Rose Fulbright turns to CMS for City private equity partner hire
Norton Rose Fulbright has bulked up its City corporate and M&A team with the hire of CMS Cameron McKenna partner Richard Bull. Bull, who was made up as a corporate partner at CMS in 2009, acts primarily for private equity clients, sponsors, portfolio companies and management teams, with particular experience in the financial services and technology sectors.
Norton Rose Fulbright has bulked up its City corporate team with the hire of CMS Cameron McKenna private equity partner Richard Bull.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651