POWERED BY LAW.COM
- LegalWeek Home
- The American Lawyer
- National Law Journal
- Corporate Counsel
- New York Law Journal
- The Legal Intelligencer
- The Recorder
- Daily Business Review
- Browse All Publications ➝
- Law Topics
- Career Development
- Deals and Transactions
- General Counsel and In-House Counsel
- Law Firm Management
- Legal Technology
- Browse All ➝
- Surveys & Rankings
- Law Firms
- DLA Piper
- Clifford Chance
- Allen & Overy
- Hogan Lovells
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Browse All ➝
- Legal Ladder
- Lean Adviser
- British Legal Awards
- International Private Client Forum
- Strategic Technology Forum USA
- Commercial Litigation and Arbitration Forum
- Legal Week Connect
- All Sections
- About Us
- Contact Us
- All Sections
- Customer Care
- Terms of Service
- Modern Slavery Statement
Copyright © 2019 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Linklaters advises G4S as Grayling turns to SFO over tagging claims
Linklaters is advising G4S over a potential Serious Fraud Office (SFO) investigation into claims that the company has been overcharging for electronically tagging criminals in England and Wales. Justice secretary Chris Grayling told the House of Commons yesterday (11 July) he wanted the SFO to investigate the private security firm, which he says has been "[charging] in ways not justified by the contracts and for people who were not in fact being monitored".
Thank you for sharing!
Linklaters is advising G4S over a potential Serious Fraud Office (SFO) investigation into claims that the company has been overcharging for electronically tagging criminals in England and Wales.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651
Hannah Roberts |
Two of the partners to leave have joined DLA Piper
Rose Walker |
The US firm has appointed a new London corporate head.
Krishnan Nair |
The moves are designed to complement Fieldfisher's recent national expansion that has seen it take more space in Manchester and Birmingham.
More from ALM
Senior Tax Associate or Partner
Birmingham or Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom
A leading national multi-site law firm are seeking an experienced Senior Associate or Partner to join their highly regarded Tax team to be b...Apply Now ›
Islamic Finance Solicitors
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Senior Legal Counsel - Regulatory/Funds
London, England, United Kingdom
From Data to Decisions
Exclusive Depth and Reach.
Big Pictures and Fine Details
Asia Legal Awards 2019
March 21, 2019
Global Independent Law Firms Forum 2019
March 27, 2019 - March 28, 2019
Private Client Forum Americas 2019
March 27, 2019 - March 29, 2019
Newport Beach, CA
Sponsored by: Epiq | October 29, 2018
Sponsored by: NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation) | August 28, 2018
Sponsored By: LexisNexis | July 18, 2018
Legal Week Newsletters & Alerts
Sign Up Today and Never Miss Another Story.
As part of your subscription, you can sign up for an unlimited number of a wide range of complimentary newsletters and alerts. Get the timely legal news and critical analysis you cannot afford to miss. Tailored just for you. In your inbox. Every day.
Copyright © 2019 American Lawyer Media International, LLC. All Rights Reserved.