Eversheds in advanced tie-up talks with Russian alliance partner
Eversheds is in the advanced stages of discussions over a tie-up with one of its Russian alliance firms in a deal that could see it further expand its international network of offices. The firm has been in talks with alliance partner Capital Legal Services (CLS) since the start of the year over an agreement that could see it join the Eversheds International network. CLS, a six-partner firm that has bases in Moscow and St Petersburg, formed an alliance with Eversheds in February last year. Eversheds also has an alliance with Russian firm Monastyrsky Zyuba Stepanov & Partners.
Eversheds is in the advanced stages of discussions over a tie-up with one of its Russian alliance firms in a deal that could see it further expand its international network of offices.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651